For over 15 years, Rockville Centre chiropractor Dr. John Gehnrich has been providing high-quality, integrative, and individualized chiropractic care services to the members of his community. Leading his team at Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center, Dr. Gehnrich believes that investigating and identifying the underlying causes of dysfunction is the most effective approach to resolving symptoms and restoring whole system health.
Conditions That Respond Well To Chiropractic Care
Every patient who walks through our door brings along a lifetime of unique factors that will contribute to that person's unique injury profile. Things such as age, health history, lifestyle, personal beliefs, and individual values are all aspects of the entire person that Dr. Gehnrich considers as part of every individualized plan of care.
Some of the most common conditions that we examine, evaluate, and address include:
- Back Pain, which may include neck pain related to whiplash and other auto-related accidents
- Shoulder Pain, including arthritis, dislocation, or rotator cuff tendonitis
- Nerve Impingement Syndromes, including carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve entrapment, and sciatica
- Knee Injury, including meniscus Tear, ACL sprain, and patellofemoral pain syndrome (also known as Runner's Knee)
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Derangement, which can include symptoms such as headache and jaw pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
The Difference With Rhino Chiropractic: Our Approach To Health and Wellness
Our entire team is committed to creating a calming, friendly, and professional environment for every person that works with us. To resolve both symptoms and underlying causes of dysfunction, we utilize a wide selection of chiropractic services while using state-of-the-art technology and evidence-based techniques, including:
- Chiropractic Adjustments/Spinal Manipulations
- Spinal Decompression/Manual Traction
- Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Modalities, including cold laser therapy, ionic foot bath, and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
Additionally, we provide preventative and restorative services to special patient populations, including children, expectant mothers, and athletes. We even offer holistic and drug-free approaches to assist with fat loss and weight management.
Address Your Condition At Rhino Chiropractic
Are you struggling with an injury? Contact our Rockville Centre chiropractor, Dr. Gehnrich, today, by calling Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center.